Saturday, June 04, 2005

On The Lighter Side!

Here's a short story my wife's sister sent to us. Let's have a laugh together!

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.

Suddenly her husband burst into the kitchen. "Careful ... CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful ... CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!"

The wife stared at him. "What is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied: "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."

Have a great weekend everybody. Oh, and feel free to comment on the differences between men and women. Viva la difference!!

10 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger greatwhitebear said...

LOL...great joke!

RLMAO... I think you really upset my Canadian contingent. I found myself having to *shudder* defend the "enemy"!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger United We Lay said...

Differences between men and women: infinite. The sooner we all realize that, the much better we'll all get along.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Underground Logician said...

I'm sorry, I don't know what "RLMAO" is. Ah, I got it myself. HA! Really laughing my a-- off! I have to bone up on all this blog lingo.

I didn't think Canucks in general were so tempermental. I thought they would be a blend, like us cowboys!

Hey, we're iron sharpening iron, man! We're buds!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Underground Logician said...

Polanco,

Infinite? Maybe. (chuckling) I've been married for 26 years. My wife still leaves grip marks on my dashboard. LOL. Especially when we're driving at night. She admits she has poor depth perception and thinks cars are swerving into our lane!

Yes, can you imagine if men and women didn't assume they knew their partner and tried to learn about them like they did during dating, how much the divorce rate would drop?

I think the big problem I have seen, both in myself and others is when I get to thinking I know everthing I need to know about my wife. Communication grounds to halt!

Always be learners of our spouses, eh?

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger United We Lay said...

I'm a newbie, married for two years on the 26th. We spend a lot more time together than most people. We work for the same public school system and have summer "off" together. We've found that constant discussion, with no topics off the table for more than a day works well for us. We're having a great time, and I think we can make it through pretty much anything.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger United We Lay said...

No matter how weird he is.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Underground Logician said...

I told my wife that if she really was sensitive to my needs, she would leave the toilet seat up. It's not that hard, just pick it up and rest...it...on...the...tank!

Does she remember? NOOOOOOOO. Totally insensitive female! LOL!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger United We Lay said...

LOL. I try not to complain. My husband does all the cooking and I'd rather not starve.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Underground Logician said...

Oooo, I cook also. Maybe we could swap recipes. This is starting to sound like a Martha Stewart Blogspot!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Very Funny! But in my case, it's reversed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home