Monday, February 20, 2006

When Your World Comes Crashing Down...

I just learned that a precious little girl has contracted thyroid cancer and it's breaking my heart. Not that I'm without faith, for I know my Redeemer lives and can heal this precious one. Yet, it's not necessarily a given that the Lord will heal her, since his ways are not our ways. We place the ones we love in His hands and ask Him for help with childlike faith. We know that he knows what is best.

Would you help out here? Remember to pray for her, as you can and get the word out for others to do so as well. Let's pray for a happy ending, shall we? And with that, that the family is supported and encouraged during these very dark days.

Thank you.

Sam

4 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Crystal said she would try to update frequently so that we all can pray specifically. I'm sure they appreciate your support.
It's so edifying and encouraging to see so many people take this family before the Lord.
~S

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I left a msg. and also prayed for her. Thanks for the link.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto, Saur.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

P.S. please go to my blog today and get the addys for the different gov't. officials listed there. Then write to beg them to do something concerning the sale to Dubai Ports World of the security contract for 7 of the ports in the United States. This is a very serious issue which directly affects those of us that live in the Bay Area here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home