Friday, December 23, 2005

May All the Joy of Heaven Be Yours This Christmas

From me and my family, I want to wish all of you a very merry Christmas. I appreciate the gifts you have brought to me, and I mean this sincerely. Some of you have disagreed with me, sometimes hotly, yet your expressing yourself on my blogsite has made me a better person. You have sharpened me "like iron sharpening iron."

The greatest gift, though, is your allowing me to get to know all of you in this virtual reality of the internet. It is you that is the gift that is of greatest value to me. Thank you again for a wonderful year at the UL, and hopefully, I can put to practice, the valuable lessons you have given to me.

God bless you all.

6 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Davoh said...

Peace, Love, and blessings to you and yours, Samuel.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Sam, May you have a great holiday season, a better new year, and may the lienies never quit flowin!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Underground Logician said...

Davo:
Thanks, and to you as well!

GWB:

Peace to you, Bear! And, you know, I have been so busy, I haven't taken time to spoil myself with a Leiny since Labor Day. Egad! It's time! Happy New Year!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Underground Logician said...

To you as well, Saur dear!

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UL,

I left a long comment on PC's blog responding to you, but I forgot to tag it.

Darn it! I should just get a profile...I am so lazy.

Salamis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home