Thursday, June 30, 2005

How soon we forget...

Saddam Hussein's Philanthropy of Terror

"...for knowing is the acquiring and retaining knowledge and not forgetting. Is not forgetting, Simmias, just the losing of knowledge?"
-Socrates, from the Phaedo

I can't stress enough the information that has been available to us all, and yet has been either under-reported, or just plain forgotten. The key to our having knowledge is in not forgetting. This no doubt requires vigilance on our part, for there seems to be this collective stupidification of the populace regarding things learned in the past about Iraq and its connection to terrorism that were both very well known and documented, yet are not talked about now. Well here at the Underground Logician, I want you all to be knowledgeable, so be my guest and read the above link. Perhaps you'll remember and then know why Iraq is tactically important in the War on Terror.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger greatwhitebear said...

couldn't get this to open in Safari or Mozilla (you're forcing me to dance with the devil and open IE). I'll do that later, after I'm sure my anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall programs are all up to date!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home