Saturday, July 16, 2005

Need Summertime Fun Ideas?

Cryptospyridium Daze!

Yes, folks, the Onion has done it again with great summertime festival ideas for the whole family!! A fun read for all!

For the gastro-intestinally inclined, try Seymour, Wisconsin's Hamburger Festival where they make the world's largest hamburger. Unless I'm mistaken and the event is over, it should provide enough food for the whole family. Who needs Summerfest in Milwaukee!

For those of you who hibernate in air conditioning during the hazy hot days of summer, you may want to check out the hot series on PBS, "Guns, Germs, and Steel," by Jared Diamond. This supremely over-simplistic viewpoint of the evolution of mankind is sure to stimulate the latent fallacies that lie dormant in our minds. But, hey, who wants to over-exert our minds and stimulate our "little gray cells" in this oppressive heat, eh?

Have a great and SAFE weekend. I want to see your little blogger-faces soon!

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Have a great weekend, Underground!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Underground Logician said...

I shall! I get to see my granddaughter twice and get to hold her a LOT! I also get to see my son and daughter in law too.

You too, have a super weekend in sunny Florida.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home