Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hey Everyone, I'm Time Magazine's "Person of the Year!"

I knew it! I knew that I'd make it! I really tried hard, too!!! Putting in my patio with brick pavers this year for my wife is what did it. Just think, my wife's influence with Time put me in the same category with Kim Jong "Ill", Mahmoud-baby, OBL, George W. Bush, any or all the Democrats, George Clooney, Dr. Kevorkian, or Saddam Hussein. Man! I'm good!!!

Tom Cruse, eat your heart out!

What...what did you say? Cruse made it? Hussein, Kevorkian, Clooney, Hillary, Bushy, OBL, Mahmoud-baby, the Kimster... they all made it too?

Humphf. Big deal, Time. So you didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Typical appeasers!

3 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Cranky Yankee said...

Major cop out. I don't know who I would have picked, but picking nobody is silly. Maybe Ahmadinejad he did dominate the world headlines this year. Pat Buchanon makes a good case for him.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Underground Logician said...

I agree. Perhaps "Elvis" Jong Ill too. Chavez in third place and at fourth runner up, I put in the nut case from Madison who says the U.S. government planned 9/11.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Cranky Yankee said...

Yeah, this gov't could have never pulled off an attack like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home