Sunday, February 03, 2008

How the Clinton's Will Destroy John McCain...

I'm a subcriber to Dr. Jack Wheeler whose website is Tothepointnews.com. On February 1st, Wheeler blows the lid on John McCain's war hero status in a newsbreaking article How the Clintons Will Destroy John McCain. Previously a member's only article, Wheeler has provided complete public access to it for all to see due to an overwhelming response by members to make it public. The people need to see this for themselves and look into it further.

For you conservatives, give it a read and let me know what you think! For you liberals, I have a pretty good guess as to what you already think. But, hey! Give it a read anyway!

6 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

You came back, then you went! Where are you?

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a frazzled logician, Saur! I'm trying to do too much. I have a Master's Essay to complete, plus study for my comprehensive exams, work a job and be a husband. Gasp!

It's too much!

So, I think I can blog a while and I truly cannot right now until May. Sorry. I check out your blogsite periodically and I have time to raise a ruckuss every now and then. But that's it.

Thanks for droppinb by!

Sam

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

We haven't heard anything more about this... have YOU? It's quite interesting! I wonder how much of it is valid(?) What is YOUR take on it?

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Underground Logician said...

Well, I'm not sure. It is definitely hearsay evidence. Nothing is corroborated. However, silence could be the calm before the storm. Hillary is not the candidate yet, so she has more pressing concerns with Obama. If she wins it, which will be a long shot, you may hear of it after. Or, you might see McCain ride off into the political sunset and the Hill takes the Whitehouse.

We'll have to see what plays out!

UL.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Hang in there, and post something when you can. Miss your posts!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Underground Logician said...

Thanks.

I am still REALLY bored with things going on. But I'll be back soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home