Saturday, March 04, 2006

I Just Gotta...Green Cars at the Oscars!

I knew it. I was going to put this in my previous post, but I didn't want to ruin it. However, it's true: Hollowwood actors are better environmentalists than we are. Susan Serrandon did it a few years ago, now a whole slew of 'em are arriving in "Green Cars." See below:

Green Cars, Red Carpet

Yup, this is why they are my heroes. And you watch, in five years, these "Green Heroes" will be using the technology recently discovered in Japan:

Japan Finds Fuel Source in Cattle Dung

I can see it now, can't you, my fellow gas guzzlers. Hollowwood actors using cars powered by BS. Now, that's a GREAT invention!

8 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. I didn't think I would be experiencing any pleasure from the Oscars. But, I am. Thanks

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Isabella di Pesto said...

UL,

For someone who doesn't care about Oscar Night, you sure post a lot about it. Three postings?

My dear fellow, thou doest protest too much.

I, on the other hand, have written nothing about the Oscars.

You've whetted my appetite, and now I want to watch to see what all your protestations are about!

*wink*

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Underground Logician said...

Kathleen, that's what eccentric logicians are for!

Shaw: :P

*LOL* It looks like I'm obsessing, doesn't it?

I've kept my mouth shut about this for a long time, minding my own business, trying to please professors. So, I popped a cork!

I'm over it now.

I'll probably check to see if my picks were correct. I'm bad! >:)

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

I loved Jon Stewart's slams on the crowd when he talked about movie piracy:

Look at the people you're stealing from! Some of these women can't even afford enough fabric to cover their breasts!

that was great!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Cranky Yankee said...

It's called setting a good example... If you don't feel guilty about wasting the earth's resources than you are a hypocrite.

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://spjukugo.com/scpl/tfhk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://erfenrpx.com/iwom/nows.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://spjukugo.com/scpl/tfhk.html | http://biwpexbb.com/osiu/seeu.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home