Friday, December 22, 2006

Some Miracles for the Mystery of the Season

I thought I'd deviate from the unending political silliness and give you some stories for you to read. There are reasons we celebrate Christmas, but have you lost the mystery of it all? Hope the following stories will help.

CNN: Blind Man Healed--Doctors are Baffled

Here's an interesting angel story:

Helping an Angel Unaware

Here's a heartwarming story when people show love to one another:

It's Truly a Christmas Miracle

If I find more stories, I will post them. Please understand, the meaning of Christmas is that God has sent his Son into the world to redeem it, to be the Lamb of God. Though it occurred over 2000 years ago, God is still in the business of reaching out to us. There lies the mystery...that God is "with us," Emmanuel.

I hope you keep the mystery of God's presence as you celebrate this wonderful Christian feast. I recall times in my latter childhood when Christmas was just a time for presents and family. Though nice, it seemed hollow to me. At this point in my life, I cannot picture any other way to celebrate the season than with complete gratitude to God for sending His Son. Christ brings meaning to this otherwise commercial event. God Bless you all, and Merry Christmas!!

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Underground Logician said...

God bless you during this wonderful season. Remember, the season doesn't end after Dec. 25th. Christmastide extends to Jan. 14th., and the spirit of Christmas lives on in Jesus Christ. Thank you for being a wonderful part of my blogsite, Kathleen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home