Friday, October 03, 2008

How Do You Want Your Crap Sandwich?



Why are all these people smiling? Well, they're looking over the menu they have just chosen to serve the American taxpayer, even though you don't want it. It's called the "Crap Sandwich." And you can have it served in several ways. Do you want your buns toasted? Do you want pork with your crap? Do you want chips, or let them fall where they may? Served in a pickle, you can smell the excrement and know that you'll have the eating experience of your life

At the "House Diner", you can't just get up and walk away. The rules say you must eat everything. "Clean your plate!" as my Dad used to tell us kids. Well fellow Cave dwellers, dive in. And don't complain, when I was a kid, I ate Crap Sandwiches all the time, AND WE LOVED 'EM!

6 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger daveawayfromhome said...

Okay, that is funny.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. We gotta laugh sometimes, eh?

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

SO very true!!! ;o)

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And worse yet, it keeps (BURP!) coming up. Yech! >:(

See the Dow today? BURP! I hate that taste.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Isn't that the truth?! I even told my reps to not vote for it, because I saw this coming. We're just prolonging the agony - we're not solving the problems. These neocons and demoncrats are all the same.

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankfully, my rep Tom Petri voted no, and EVEN Democrat Senator Russ Feingold, of the McCain/Feingold notoriety voted "No!"

Neocons are linguini spined Repubs that need a kick in the slats. I'm embarrassed. And THEN, of all the stupidity that exists out there, I see on TV a Repub National Committee ad slamming the Bailout! What the...?!

They can't get it together!

I'm mad...I'm really mad. I'm putting a paper bag over my head when I go outside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home