Tuesday, October 07, 2008

In Case You Want To See the Missing SNL Bailout Skit...

Well, as of 1:30 pm cdt, I can't find the skit. NBC has had it pulled from the NBC website, Youtube.com and anyone who embedded the video on their blogsite. I'm working to find a site that actually downloaded the skit. If I find it, I will amend this post and put a link to it here. Apprarently Soros is MAD as a hornet!!!!!

For those who are interested in seeing the transcript of the Bailout Skit, called "Fannie/Freddie" click here.

I though Soros was especially funny!


EXTRA! FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE THE "FORBIDDEN" SNL SKIT, YOU CAN FIND IT AT PAT DOLLARD'S SITE HERE!

OH, AN "FYI", BE PATIENT...PAT'S PROBABLY GETTING A HUGE RESPONSE. THE SITE RESPONDS RATHER SLOWLY, BUT IT DOES COME UP AND COME IN VERY WELL. HAVE PATIENCE AND ENJOY!

EXTRA! EXTRA! 5:13 PM CDT: Here it is in living color!



OOPS! NOW IT'S OFF AGAIN. WELL, BACK TO MR. DOLLARD'S SITE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home